Work and Camera Updates
Today is the first day in 4 days that I haven't had to go to work early. I go today at 3:30-10. Making money is what is important. Even though I feel like the weeks go by like days. I guess that's a good thing because I can't wait to go back to school in August. Also yesterday I found out that I am getting my camera on thursday. I'm trying to decide which one to get.
- Canon powershot full HD 1080p
- Nikon Coolpixs full HD 1080p 16x optical zoom
Those are just two of my options. Well, whichever one I decide to get, I'm for sure buying a 32g sd memory card class 10 because in order to make videos I need to have plenty of free space.
Also I am possibly thinking about getting an external hard drive as well as a disk drive for my macbook air 13'.
No comments:
Post a Comment