Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Reasoning Behind My Blog Name...

To those who know me and everyone else, I thought I would share a bit of the reasoning behind my blog name and why it is called Fairytale State of Mind. For starters, when I don't keep myself busy with work or watching films and television series, I spend the majority of my day, day dreaming. My mind is in a constant state I like to call fairytale land. I create a whole other world in my head where nothing ever goes wrong and everything happens in the best case scenario. I know it sounds silly. But I'm strange so bear with me. We are all a little mad, right? I like to escape from reality, that's why perhaps I am so in love with films and television series, because it takes me into another world where no drama of my own takes place and everything bad that happens, doesn't happen to me. I just get to sit back and watch. I don't mean to sound like I hate the world in which I do live in. It's just the fact that another world would be so much better. I like reality and I am excited to see what God has in store for the rest of my life. However, I still like having a Fairytale State of Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment