- regular AA batteries do not work my new camera. Must invest in re-chargeables and lithium batteries so I can record video easily.
- I need to dye my hair again because I'm getting sick of it being the way it is.
- My stomach and body have been aching for no apparent reason so I need to start eating cleaner, drinking more water, and exercising for at least a solid hour everyday.
- I need to clean my room desperately, It is in severe destruction mode like one of those tornadoes hit it... too soon.
- I must get a few new pairs of shoes because my feet have been killing me.
Saturday, June 15, 2013
Realizations
I definitely do not feel like going to work today. I feel sluggish and exhausted even though my body got rest. I need like a weeks vacation to recuperate enough to get back to my normal state. Some realizations I've had in the past few days are:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment