Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Being 20 is Scary...

Now that I'm 20, I have started realizing a lot of things. Here is a list of things that scare me now that I am 20.

  • deciding where to move after college and how far away from home
  • deciding the specifics of my future career
  • deciding how soon I feel like graduating from college whether it be a year and a half, or two.
  • deciding how I should prioritize my obligations over my own personal well being
  • deciding when is the right time to tell my current employer that I will not be returning after this summer. 
  • deciding when I should begin to look for Mr. right. Even if I should look to begin with. 
  • deciding what color to dye my hair next.
  • deciding when to de-clutter and re-organize my room and what plan of attack to use to start it.
  • deciding what to get for my next tattoo and when and where I should get it. 
  • deciding if it's worth it to get a car now or to just hold off for another few years for when I move.
  • deciding what to do with my money, save it all.
  • deciding if I should be selfish and focus on my life or to put my family first even though I want to create a better lifestyle for me. 
I think this pretty much ends my list. But I just needed to get some things off of my chest. Hopefully a new video will be posted on here as well as my youtube channel. Possibly a new one, so I will keep you updated. Still trying to decide what I should do with my youtube channel. Whether to start a new one just for beauty related things or just make a compilation channel of Beauty. Music. and Vlogs. Who knows??

No comments:

Post a Comment