Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New and Improved

First Post on my new blog. A few things first, I do have tumblr, but since I turned 20 yesterday I've decided to start acting like it. Here is a list of things that I have decided to do now that I am 20.


  • create a blog on blogspot
  • dye my hair again
  • start saving money for this coming semester
  • read 5 new books
  • get an HD camera to take quality pictures and video with
  • lose 20 more pounds
  • drink more hot tea versus coffee
  • be organized
  • be more appreciative of the things I have and the people in my life
  • encourage others even when I need encouraging
  • share my life with the rest of the world
So that's my list so far. I hope to be posting quite a big more on here about my life. Mainly videos and photos.      

No comments:

Post a Comment