Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A poem I wrote the other night at 2am

Torn

It sucks
Wanting to be with you
Wanting to be in her shoes

It’s a place
Where there are no windows
Where time stands still

Yet I’m falling
Falling into the abyss
Falling far from any sort of bliss

This place
That has no end
That takes away my friend

She sucks
But I can’t hate her
No matter how hard I’ve tried

Because I want you to be happy
Even though I wish it was with me
Even though I know it will never be

I think of you
All the good that you do
All the moments we’ve had

I treasure you
With every fiber of my being
I long to hold you

My love
Burns deep like a flame
Though I’m scared to say your name

Time flies
The years go by like days
Though my love will never change

Yet I’m fading
Fading from this thought of being torn
Fading from this heart, I still call yours 

No comments:

Post a Comment