Sunday, August 11, 2013

Nostalgia, Teenagers, and Life

This past weekend has made me realize quite a few things about myself. For starters, my parents and grandparents friend Mr. Billy came down to florida from north carolina, and he brought his daughter Eppie and her friend Bailey. They are 15 and 16 years old. And since I am a good person and friend, I had to entertain them and make friends with them. However, my little 12 year old cousin Tristen was over the entire time and I can only handle him for so long because he is obnoxious and persistent and never shuts up. At all. It's infuriating to say the least. So not only did I go to sleep with a massive headache, but woke up with one as well because not even 30 minutes after I woke up this morning, he was back over at my house. So lets review a couple things. I now realize just how old I actually am. Being 20 is wonderful but it comes with a strangely different kind of feeling. Being around 16 year olds make me feel like I'm in a completely different world. But its almost nostalgic considering that I used to be them. Well, in their element you could say. So here is to being an adult but still having fun with people who are good company.

No comments:

Post a Comment